Status page info

Hi all,

Let me thank all of you again for you support in the status page project
thus far.  I've moved it to a server other than my laptop now so I can
actually use it again.  Let me know if you have any problems with this
one.  Also again if you have server space with php and mysql that you
would be willing to donate---let me know.  The connection here isn't as
fast at it could be.  I've changed a few things recently, one of which
being that you can now click on a satellite name to display the AMSAT
summary page for that satellite (uplink, downlink, status, etc).  I'm
working on the ability to display detailed information like callsign,
detailed report time, etc for any time period.  Another idea I have is
an upcoming operations schedule page that would list stations planning
to be on the air on which birds at various times in the future.  Let me
know what ideas you have about this, as well as any more feature
requests for the status page.

I'll be away this weekend but I'll be back on Tuesday.  Hope you guys
have a good labor day weekend as well.
73s
KD5QGR