Re: Oscar status page update (for Bob Bruninga)

> my APRS radio on 144.39 receives and displays a text alert of any
satellites and their freuqencies on its front panel whenever a satellite is
in view<

Bob, I'm not into APRS just yet (sorry !) but would be interested to know
how you get the text message.
e.g. Do the messages originate from your home base station ? Are they
generated automatically from some prediction software?

73 Steve, G4GXL