University of Tokyo's CubeSat XI-IV

Hello All,

My name is Yuya Nakamura, a master course student at the
Intelligent Space Systems Laboratory, the University of Tokyo.

You know that our CubeSat XI-IV (sai-four) was successfully
launched on June 30, from the Plesetsk Cosmodrome in Russia.
The satellite has been working very well than we expected, and we
are busy operating it every day.

Thank you for your listening to CW signal of XI-IV and sending us
your receiving report. I'm sorry that people out of Japan cannot
get FM packet data because the operations are carried out only
from our university.

There is much information about our CubeSat (such as operation
and data delivery service) in our home page, so please visit it
if you have time. The URL is as follows.

http://www.space.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/cubesat/index-e.html

We started to send veri cards to those who caught the signal from XI-IV.
The details are described in the following page.

http://www.space.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/cubesat/swl/index-e.html

We are waiting for your request of the veri card.
Thank you.

 Yuya NAKAMURA

 Intelligent Space Systems Laboratory
 Dept. of Aeronautics and Astronautics, School of Engineering,
 University of Tokyo, JAPAN

 yuya@space.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
 http://www.space.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/index-e.html