upcoming AO40 DXpeditions

Before I go on vacation for two weeks, I want to remind everybody of the
following AO40 DX operations planned for the near future:

V31KD (Belize) August 30-31    by Jim Huhta AA4MD.

KH2GR (Guam) September 5-8    by Yoshi JF6BCC

C3/EB4AFK (Andorra) September 6-7   by Jose EB4AFK

Also, for those who haven't noticed, Dave EI4HT is now quite active on AO40.
I think he is the first resident AO40 operator in Ireland.  And this weekend
only, EI4DP will be on AO40 operating CW only.

I wish I could be home to work Andorra because that would be a "new one" for
me.  Nowadays there is so much DX activity on AO40 that it's almost
impossible to take a long vacation without missing something!

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA