NTBP #10 Reminder

This is just a reminder that this Saturday (August 30), there is a
scheduled launch of a Balloon from the Airport in Hillsboro, Texas. This
flight titled The North Texas Balloon Project or NTBP #10 should liftoff on
or about 9:15am central time.  Should weather or other factors prevent us
from launching, we will reschedule for the following weekend on Saturday,
September 6. We welcome anyone who wishes to be a part of this Balloon
launch to join us at the launch site.

Frequencies for the packages are as follows:
FM Crossband Repeater 445.80 Uplink/147.56 Downlink
FM Simplex Parrot Repeater 146.50
APRS beacon on 144.39 as kg5oa-11
FM ATV on 1225.0

The following information is also transmitted on voice once every 10 min
during the 2m parrot repeater identification

There will also be a 40m HF net on or around 7.230 for pre and post flight
information as well as receiving signal reports.

If you have any questions about this launch, please send me a message and I
will try to reply in a timely manor.

--
Randy Mclean(WO5M)
Track me or see were I have been at http://www.wo5m.net