Re: uo-22 and no-44

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Glenn Blum wrote:

> Bob Burnigan,
> On the uo22 situation I would assume that I could recieve uo-22 signal
> through my Kenwood tmv7a and my kpc9612 modem.My kpc9612 firmware is 5.1.
> I saw your comment on no-44 pcsat.Since I can sit now in my chair(under
> medication)I will try to monitor pcsat tomarrow and maybe send some packet
> through it.
> I just hate to see when  a sat has problems or dies away.

I shouldnt brag about it when I digipeat throug PCsat.  Sine I am the
control station, as long as I can get control of it (loggon via remote
sysop)  Takes about 5 successful packets...  Then I can command off all
unnecessary loads and then it works perfectly for everyone for the rest
of that pass.  If I dont do that, then maybe a few people can get lucky
with a few packets but thats about all...

bob

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

MIM/Mic-E/Mic-Lite  http://ssdl.stanford.edu/mims/