Anothe dumb question

My question is
What is the best soundcard program out there that will operate at 9600 baud
ax 25.?
My sat system(which is far from perfect) is based apon my Icom 821 and I
have a soundcard interface hooked to it.
I do have a host of soundcard programs some free and some I am evaluating.
Unfortunenately I have to keep it cheep(A 3year old daughter and a six year
old son keeps my money occupied)
73s'Glenn kd5dga
---