uo-22 and no-44

Bob Burnigan,
On the uo22 situation I would assume that I could recieve uo-22 signal
through my Kenwood tmv7a and my kpc9612 modem.My kpc9612 firmware is 5.1.
I saw your comment on no-44 pcsat.Since I can sit now in my chair(under
medication)I will try to monitor pcsat tomarrow and maybe send some packet
through it.
I just hate to see when  a sat has problems or dies away.
73s,
Glenn kd5dga
---