RE: status page colors????

Those of us with red/green colorblindness will appreciate the fact that you're not using those colors or brown.  I don't have it as badly as can be, but sometime reading sites (or resistor color codes, for that matter) with those colors is a challenge.  You might want to use a blue with less saturation, so the black numbers are easier to spot, something like R=0xBF, G=0xBF, B=0xFF.  Or use white numbers on the blue blocks.

Also, if you were to swap indicies, and list the sats across the top, with the time periods going vertically, with the most recent at the top, you could make the block sizes larger.  And then do something like sub-dividing the blocks for active/transponder/non-heard ratios - perhaps a vertical bar graph effect in each time/sat block.  Subdividing the block to the nearest 10% or 20% should give sufficient visual feel to the numbers.

73, Bob, KD7NM