Re: UO-22

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003, Chris Jackson wrote:

> On a positive note, it looks promising that we may get UO-22 running
> again.... We were able to get commands into the spacecraft
> last night (6 Aug) and have reloaded much of the flight software.

Chris,

We notice that the APRS digipeating bit is off (d=0).    Several people
use UO-22 as the only reliable APRS digipeating satellite these days and
even the un-attended student built WX station out on the Antarctic Ice
reports via UO22...\

So if it is possible to have the digi on without impacting your
operations, we would use it...

She was on today on our 2000z and 2200z passes...

BOb, WB4APR