Re: status page colors????

And one more suggestion... about the LIVE OSCAR page:

I like the grid presentation because it is easy to see the 2 hour windows.
Thus, I'd just as well like to see maybe a thin black grid separating the
days.  Then there is no ambiguiy when I see the 5th block on Tuesday.  It
was at 1000z...

Also, when you get around to it, sort the satellites sequentially (not
alphabetically)...  Like sort on the RIGHT two characters of the name...

And for AMSAT in general, WHY does ISS not have an OSCAR number?  We could
make it AO-A  (for station ALPHA)...  or AO-I for ISS or something like
that...

Bob, WB4APR