ao-40 Dish progress

Thanks to the folks on the list that have taken the time to answer my
questions over the last month or so.  I thought I'd post a couple pictures
of the progress so far...

http://home.fuse.net/ronjr/107_0723.jpg

http://home.fuse.net/ronjr/107_0726.jpg

The dish is a 32" Wineguard.  The helix is home made and the receive preamp
is from Down East Microwave (nice kit by the way).  Everything seems to be
working well, just set the bias on the preamp but haven't had a chance to
test it out on the satellite yet.  I'm also working on a 1 meter dish
(around 38") and plan on comparing the two on receive before I start working
on the elevation system and mounts.

73, Ron - NR8O