Re: Oscar status page update

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Joe Ennis wrote:

> Why cast the policy of 15min ago for a button? I can make it back inside
> my shack in 15 seconds.

Well, since I often listen to satellites while mobile (my APRS radio
on 144.39 receives and displays a text alert of any satellites and their
freuqencies on its front panel whenever a satellite is in view) and my
commute is about 25 minutes, I figured the 15 minute button would allow
for some time to get to work or to get home to make the report...

de WB4APR

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

MIM/Mic-E/Mic-Lite  http://ssdl.stanford.edu/mims/