Re: Oscar status page update

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, DC wrote:

> I've received quite a bit of feedback for which I am most appreciative.
> After I get back from classes today I'll try to implement as much as I can.

Ah!  Add ISS!

I was just tuning around to see if AO-10 was on the air and I heard what I
thought was a carrier on thebeacon freq of 145.810 but it was actually
down around 145.804.   The more I listend and tued around, the stronger it
got.  Then I heard voices...  Then.... duh... I switched to FM and found
an Astronaut on ISS chatting away!

This at about 1905z today.
Bob, WB4APR