Re: Oscar status page update

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, DC wrote:

> -Add Now/15 minutes ago buttons--doable  (is this necessary with the above)

The 2 categories of NOW, and 15MINS-AGO, I think will cover the vast
majority of reports.  The third category of TIME will cover all others.

I think it is worth having the 15MINS-AGO button because many people walk
outside with an ARROW antenna to work the birds so my guess is that the
NOW covers those on line in their shack and the 15MINS-AGO covers those
that are outside.

Worth doing.

Bob