Oscar status page update

I've received quite a bit of feedback for which I am most appreciative.
After I get back from classes today I'll try to implement as much as I can.

List members have sugguested:
-Spelling corrections--done
-More easily differentiated colors than red/green (suggestions?)--easy
-Set default date/time to current date/time--doable
-Add Now/15 minutes ago buttons--doable  (is this necessary with the above)
-AO-27 name fix--done
-let me know if there are more ideas/ones I forgot

-David Carr
KD5QGR