Re: Live OSCAR status beta online!

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, DC wrote:

> I've finished workable beta code for Bob's proposed oscar status page.
> the site is:   http://oscar.dcarr.org

PERECT!  Wow, ain't this AMSAT-BB responsive to new ideas!

Here are some thoughts on improving the user input...

1) Have a button that says NOW, 15 Mins AGO, TIME ENTRY so that the user
in most cases does not have to enter the time and date.  If he is making a
report more than 15 minutes old, then he can select the TIME entry.  And
then the TIME and DATE should default to 30 minutes ago until he enters
new ones.  Then I would make them up/down clickers so that he only has to
"click backward" a few clicks to arrive at the time of his pass..  If its
older than a day, I dont think we need the report?

2) Fix AO27.  It came up as UO27

Wow, great work!

Bob, WB4APR