RE: a stupid question

Hi Glenn

> ao-07 10 meter downlink what mode is it in ie fm or usb/lsb?
> The reason for this question my hf reciever is only am and ssb

Ain't no such thing as a stupid question!

The convention is that all linear transponder SSB downlinks (like AO-7's)
are USB.

If the linear transponder passband inverts, then the uplink is LSB,
otherwise it's USB too. AO-7 is non-inverting on the Mode A (2m up/10m down)
transponder, so you'd uplink on 2m using USB.

73 Howard G6LVB