Re: Fwd: Re: FO-29

Yes, I just heard the Digitalker from the west coast (20:33z) .  I have to
admit that I am surprised how strong that transmitter is - I heard it with
less than 1 deg of elevation, which usually doesn't happen with FM
satellites for me.

The next opportunity JARL will have to command it is ~03:36z or ~12:36
Tokyo time.

- Emily