Fb sigs fm FO-29

Hello sat. friends,

Today I listened for the very first time to FO-29. The signal was very
strong from AOS until LOS.
AOS 12:19 UTC. Digipeater was on with the text "this is duck-2" together
with the wellknown sound.

The downlink started to be 435,920 Mhz down to about 435,915 Mhz before LOS.
This is normal because of the dopplershift.

I look forward the bird comes in mode JA.

Like to have some cw qso's again.

Also very ofter monitor AO-7, however most of the time I here my downlink
but no one else seems to be qrv.

Skeds are welcome.

73
Hans Hopstaken, pa0hop