Re: Live Satellite Status page

We've been working on the same kind of thing at Project OSCAR but with a
different UI.  You can see the static report but the "submit" form and the
database schema for submitting status isn't complete yet.  Probably be a
week or two.

Go To:
http://www.projectoscar.net

And select Satellite Information off the main menu.

However, if AMSAT is really going to do this, perhaps we should just
re-display their data.

73,

Emily

At 09:02 PM 8/26/2003 -0400, Bob Bruninga wrote:
>The below LIVE AMSAT web page could show the
>current operating status of every bird in real time:
>
>    http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/Oscars.html
>
>No, its not live, but it COULD be done.
>
>By each satellite name is a bargraph showing a colored histogram of the
>last 7 days of activity.  Green means people are reporting it working.
>Red means it is reported as not working.  Gray is no report.  Other colors
>for example can report the modes of AO7 for example.
>
>Notice that each visitor to the page can click on a button to file a
>report.  It is this live user feedback that provides the live updates.
>
>We need this (or something like it).  Any programmers out there want to
>take the challenge?
>
>de WB4APR, Bob
>
>P.S.  We have LIVE pages for ISS and PCSAT, but we need them for ALL
>birds, not just the AX.25 ones...  Hence, this idea...
>
>ISS page:   www.ariss.net
>PCSAT page: pcsat.aprs.org
>

>----

W0EEC - CM87tm
ARRL - AMSAT - MSARC - ARCA - Project OSCAR
http://www.emilyshouse.com/W0EEC
http://www.experthams.net/ao7
http://www.projectoscar.net