AMSAT REMINDERS.

AS we approach September, I issue this "Annual Reminder"
for various AMSAT Activities.
If you Plan comming to the Annual Meeting and Space Symposium
the remember our block of Reserved Rooms  is
no longer available after SEPTEMBER 17.
The current rate of exchange is about  $1.00 Cdn=$0.71 US.
Thus the rooms advertised as $119 Cdn+Tax are about $84.50 +Tax
Also if you register with Martha  before September 15th then your
registration fee is only $30 US
After September 15 it rises to $35 US and at the door $40 US or  57Cdn.
The Saturday evening Dinner Price is fixed at $35 US, however I am pleased
to advise that we have received the generous donation of a new ICOM 910H
Satllite radio as our Grand Prize which will be drawn form all of the
tickets
 for those who register- Wow- Many other valuable prizes have also been
donated,
Including Hardware, Software, and Gift Certificates.
As you are aware this year we will welcome at least 2 and maybe more new
members,
of the Board of Directors. How many new ones depends on your votes,
there are 4 places
available and 8 candidates.
So keep your votes rolling into Silver Spring, keep the Corporate
Secretary (Martha)
busy counting them, remember if you don't vote, then dont grumble about
BoD actions,
It's your organization so vote for your choice of candidates.
As we have over 4500 Members I would like to find out how high Martha
can count!
All ballots must be received by the close of Business on September 15.

73
Robin Haighton VE3FRH
President