Re: Arrow 14 el 70CM RHCP

 It work's! On Arrow antenna's Al's N0IMW suggestion I replaced the phasing
stub from 90 ohm coax to 50 ohm . Here's what I'm getting, with 50 watts,
the noise floor here presently is S 2.5, beacon at S 7. SWR is 1.4 to 1....

RHCP   peaking at S 5.5  no fades.
LHCP   peaking at S 4 , with  some fades.
LP (vertical) peaking S 5 with deep fades.

So, I turned the power down to 20 watts, and I'm seeing  S 4.5 peak, the
Arrow  will work FB with my FT-100.

I'm in the middle of writing a major report for work on my recent
re-aligning azimuthally most of the long range air traffic control radar's
on the eastcoat of the USA, so I'm not to keen on writing a paper on this!
But I will gather up all my notes I have on the subject, and add my
finding's in a paragraph or two, and include the all important measurements.
The big improvement I see is that there are no fades. I had fades so bad on
LP that I would totally lose the uplink. The .5  S unit improvement is
subjective, but  a bonus. I will post this to the satdx group at......

in the files section, this way anyone can see it and we can add to it as we
need to. Thanks to all who emailed me the very useful information.
Especially Bill W0OQC.

  Jeff kb2m