Re: Ao-7 ???

Hi Hennick,

Yes, very possibly. AO-7 is the only satellite I know in orbit that has a
downlink in 29.400-29.500.   You can check out more information on my AO-7
Resouce Website at http://www.experthams.net/ao7

73,

Emily

At 10:16 AM 8/26/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi,
>I am new to the satellite world. I have just acquired an FT 847 all mode
>that works 2 / 70 cm. The antenna system here are unfortunately not the
>elevation rotor / yagi thing. I have a omnidir. comet ant. for this
>purpose at 70 ft. and look forward to test it.
>
>I have been listening for fun on 29.450 some days and hear european stns.
>calling cq satellite supposedly from a bird reported to be AO 7. Is this
>really the case ??
>
>Thanks,
>
>Henrik
>OZ1ING
>
>----

W0EEC - CM87tm
ARRL - AMSAT - MSARC - ARCA - Project OSCAR
http://www.emilyshouse.com/W0EEC
http://www.experthams.net/ao7
http://www.projectoscar.net