Ao-7 ???

Hi,
I am new to the satellite world. I have just acquired an FT 847 all mode that works 2 / 70 cm. The antenna system here are unfortunately not the elevation rotor / yagi thing. I have a omnidir. comet ant. for this purpose at 70 ft. and look forward to test it.

I have been listening for fun on 29.450 some days and hear european stns. calling cq satellite supposedly from a bird reported to be AO 7. Is this really the case ??

Thanks,

Henrik
OZ1ING