Re: Question to Sat ops about ISS

Personally I'm a sat newbie and haven't yet gotten around to doing digital sat
work but I'm frustrated in working ISS voice.  I call and call and get no
response and never know when they are or are going to be active.  Be nice to
have a sked but maybe that's an impossibility given their primary mission.
Phil  KB9CRY