Re: Arrow 14 el 70CM RHCP

 I'm now working on tuning up the harness. I'm in the process of trimming
the 70 ohm section's. I'm off till Wednesday, so I plan on doing some more
testing tomorrow, then mounting the arrow on the main crossboom, and A B C
D'ing my KLM 40cx, the arrow in RHCP,the Arrow in LHCP, and the Arrow in
Vertical, or Horizontal? (Would horizontal or vertical make a difference?),
on  Tuesday morning's AO40 pass.  I usually run about 7 watts with the KLM,
I have 50 watts  available for the Arrow. I'm particularly interested in
what the Arrow will do with 20 watts(FT-100, FT-817 portable system). I will
report on the difference I get with the three, using the KLM as a baseline.
I will then send all data I collect to all that emailed me here, and
privately. There seems to be quite a bit of interest in this. I myself am
curious if I will see a difference between the two Arrow configurations. I
will start at a squint of 20 , I will test till a squint of 3.

73 Jeff kb2m