Jewelry contest

Contest deadlines need some clarification:

The deadline for contest submissions for those attending the convention is
1600 the day of the banquet.

The deadline for those submitting by:

hand carry, snail mail, e-mail, semaphore, code flags, blinker, smoke
signals, Echolink, cw/ssb satellites, digital satellites, jungle drums,
carrier pigeon, courier, Aldis lamp, or others I've forgotten is 10 October
2003.

Remember, anyone can enter, ham license not required, but only one entry
per person to remain eligible.....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....