AO-40 noise

I was listening to AO-40 and heard the noise that has been spoken about
here recently.  I used Moe's and Pieter's SDR-14 (a beta unit) to
capture the noise for analysis.  It's very puzzling.  I gave a copy of
the saved rf spectrum to Moe (AE4JY), and he took a screen shot of it
and put at http://www.moetronix.com/spectravue.htm and also put a link
to the rf data there (at Pieter's (N4IP) site
http://www.rfspace.com/noise.zip).  The file is about 40MB so be
patient.  It unzips to about 100MB.  You can download a demo copy of the
software to view it on Moe's site.

Robin (AA4RC)