FO-29 & JARL Ham Fair

Hello, eveyone,
this is ji1izr/Masahiro.

I have attended in the fair this afternoon and helped the demonstration of
FO-29 again.
I guess totally about 50 people attended in the demo's during the fair.

The atmosphere is like as Howard has written.
(Sorry, Howard, I did not have a chance to see you,
but you have met some JAMSAT members, I hope.
I saw the photos. You enjoyed very much!)
The visitors were about 28,000 from JARL information.
Please see the URL: http://www.jarl.or.jp/English/0-2c.htm

About how to get the QSL card of FO-29,
I will ask the office tomorrow and inform you as soon as possible.
The report you will send is the same as normal QSO like:

 Day & time:
 Place you watched:
 Frequency & Mode:
 RS:
 What message did you get from the bird: (for example, 'I am satellite.
Bow-wow.' !?)
 Your RX:
 Your Antenna:
 Your name, call-sign and address:
 Opinion or feeling after you listened to the bird:

I introduce a Award called 'Fuji Award'.
This is issued to the station who confirmed the QSO and got QSL cards
 of 10 different stations on the QSO through FO-29 and/or FO-20.
Please see the URL: http://www.jarl.or.jp/English/5_Fuji/eaward.htm

Masahiro Sanada
     de ji1izr/1
     Itabashi