FO-29 Digitalker (from Japan)

Hello, everyone.
This is JI1IZR/Masahiro from Japan.

I attended in the Ham Fair in Japan.
JAMSAT members, including me, demonstrated listening to the digitalker of
FO-29.
About 20 people attended in.
They were able to catch the signal from the bird and got the QSL cards.

The bird voice is of 'Bush warbler', 'Uguis' in Japanese,  instead of
cuckoo,
the voice of that we can hear at the begining of spring.
Japanese likes the voice of the bird because it tells us that spring has
come.

Masahiro Sanada
de ji1izr
Hiratsuka-city