From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org] On
Behalf Of David Reinhart
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2003 10:19 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] BPL vs. AM broadcast?

I haven't looked at the technical details of BPL very closely but if
it's going to mess us up wouldn't it do the same for broadcasters in the
AM band and and SW as well?  Couldn't the latter be construed as
deliberate interference and probably in violation of some treaty or
another?  Have the AM broadcasters weighed in on this?

Dave Reinhart
wa6ilt@amsat.org