RTS default high

Hello all,

Here is a small problem I could use some help with.
My IC-706MkIIG is interfaced to com1 for up/down
tuning of the beacon while running AO40rcv. That works
fb but the com port defaults to RTS high at boot up so if
the radio is connected and turned on, it goes off into the
woodwork until AO40rcv is started. Slightly irritating!

I'm looking for a small batch file or command to put in
Autoexec.bat or Config.sys that would keep RTS low
on start up. Probably trivial but don't know how to do it!

Please reply off list. I'll post any solution I wind up using.

TIA & 73 de N7UB, Al