Re: Noisy signal this night on AO40 orbit 1288 from MA=162

It appears there is a very strong correlation between the L1-Rx temp. and
the interference.  I've updated my web page to include another 10 orbits of
data.  In short, on orbits where the L1-Rx warms or cools to between 4.1 and
4.8 degrees C, a big spike is seen in the L1-Rx AGC.

http://home.cfl.rr.com/lmclamb/ao40L1agc.html

Correlation doesn't necessarily mean that the cause has been found.  But it
does at least point to some areas for more detailed study.

73,
Lee-KU4OS