Update on FO-29 (JAS-2)

Masa, JN1GKZ (whom I worked on AO-40 this morning :-)) wrote me with the
following update on FO-29:

"FO-29 is now on digitalker mode. Big ham event Ham Fair is held at 23
and 24 Aug in Tokyo. JARL decided to demonstrate FO-29 as digitalker.
Many hams who are joining Ham Fair will hear voice from space. It is
good opportunity to show the satellite communication world. I'm going
to visit Ham Fair tomorrow.
There is no plan for digital mode. FO-29 will back analog mode soon at
26th Aug."

Masa went on to write:

"Special station 8J1HAM will be on from Ham Fair site. But there is no
plan on satellite."

73,

Emily

Emily E. Clarke