Re: vusat

Hi Nagesh,

The website looks great and is very informative.  Congratulations on it and
the progress you have made with VUSat.  I applaud your decision to use SSB
U/V - should be very nice.  One thing I did not see on the website was the
planned orbit.  Can you talk about that a bit?

73,

Emily W0EEC

At 09:29 PM 8/22/2003 +0530, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>With the successful testing of main and redundant flight transponders,
>systems are in good shape and the final integration of the satellite is in
>progress.
>Likely launch during October 2003
>Have a look at updated website.
>Look forward for great signals from vusat!
>
>-Nagesh, vu2nud
>Founder Co-ordinator, Amsat-India
>----

W0EEC - CM87tm
ARRL - AMSAT - MSARC - ARCA - Project OSCAR
http://www.emilyshouse.com/W0EEC
http://www.experthams.net/ao7
http://www.projectoscar.net