RE: being heard over LEILA siren

Oh please yes!  :-)

Seriously I wouldn't want to have a war break out but a good discussion
would be nice.  I just started working on AO-40 and hearing some good pros
and cons would be helpful.

73

Emily

At 02:49 PM 8/22/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Do we really have to have a repeat of this war?
>
>73 de N8AU, Jim in Raymore, MO

W0EEC - CM87tm
ARRL - AMSAT - MSARC - ARCA - Project OSCAR
http://www.emilyshouse.com/W0EEC
http://www.experthams.net/ao7
http://www.projectoscar.net