FO-29 Digitalker

Hello All,
Just listening to FO-29 at the moment.  The digitalker is on and repeating
the message "This is Jas-2" (with a female voice - one of the few I have ever
heard on the satellites) and a bird whistle.  When it was on years ago I
remember the same voice but the bird call was a distinct "cuckoo".
Perhaps the cuckoo is sick after the solar flare earlier this year?

Clear, loud signal though - even with an elevation of 13deg at the moment.

73 de David VK5DG