Re: FO-29 QRT?

Hello This is Yoshi.

At 2003/08/22 06:22:40 Emily Clarke wrote:
> Maybe JARL has decided to go back to that mode.

  There was no announcement previously for us JA hams... maybe the
command station tried to switch it in DIGI-Talker mode just for
the 2003 HAM-FAIR event in Tokyo in this weekend. The DIGI-Talker
will be good for demonstration the satellite communication to young
peoples. I will try to hear the JAS-2 signals during the event.
  There are still many Illegal non-ham operations in 2m of Tokyo
are and sometime the JAS-2 command station might be fault to command
to change its mode... due to the QRM of command uplink...

> Since we have an overhead pass in about 90 minutes I'm going to
> try to see if the packet system was activated or if it's just the
> digitalker itself.

  Maybe it is just in DIGI-Talker mode...

Yoshihiro Imaishi JF6BCC/KH2GR
GL:PM53JV, ex KC6IY(T88IY),V63BP