Power Supply gone

Looks like my 12v power supply has bit the dust. It is going to be a couple of
weeks before I can get it replaced and back on the air. This means no Houston
AMSAT net on Tuesday evenings either.

Don't have a clue what happened to it. But it has been working since April,
1993. So maybe it took a clue from my G5400 rotor and decided it had been long
enough.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT VP-User Services & Awards Manager