Re: Ao-40 Bali QSO Paty

Hello AO-40 dear friends,

I would like to thank you so much for all especially those who has
participated on our Bali QSO Party on 17-18-19 August 2003.
Please forgive us for some error or inappropriate operating procedure we
might have done.

In all, our mission accomplished in an a great success. We can work some
friends on their -2 degree elevation, which is NEW to my knowledge. We also
can start operating on the bird just BEFORE AOS according to Nova (or
about -2 degree elevation).
On the last day (19 Aug), we operated 2 stations (YB0KTQ and YB0AN) at the
same time, but it was pitty that nobody answer YB0AN, which is only about
20kHz up from YB0KTQ which has a huge pile-ups.

We will update the pictures on our website (www.amsat.or.id) in the very
near future, to share how ideal the location was (and very beautiful also),
it has an open horizon to horizon (both east and west) view.

For those who are interested in the QSL card, we have a special QSL card
ready to be sent, details will be posted on our website.

Thanks again and hope to see you again on our next event.

73, Reinhard Sual - YB0KTQ