Telemetry Stream to Goddard

Whoever is streaming telemetry to the server right now (20-AUG-2003
20:45 UTC), could you pass along what software you are using?

I am monitoring the Goddard server with P3T on my Windoze box and
ao40tlmview on my Linux box and I am receiving nothing.  However, I am
working on a program that is receiving data just fine because I am
ignoring the 8 byte sync vector.  Upon further inspection, the sync
vector that is being sent now is different than what I am used to
seeing, this is more than likely why P3T and ao40tlmview are not
working.

Please reply direct if you wish.

Thanks,
K3TZ