Re: 2.4 Gig Signal Source ?

Pete,

Downeast Microwave makes a signal source:  www.downeastmicrowave.com

But cheaper is making a diode harmonic generator from a diode (like 1N4005)
and five 43K resistors in parallel.  You can produce 2400 MHz multiple of
50 MHz with this.  Connect a couple watts at 50 MHz and hold near the
antenna.  I have used it with -20 dBm output of a signal generator running
at 800 MHz or 400 MHz.

73, Ed - AL7EB