From: "Daniel Schultz" <n8fgv@usa.net>
To: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>; <al7eb@ptialaska.net>; <w2gps@cnssys.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 6:28 AM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] First ever model airplane to cross the Atlantic

The news article says the plane was named "Spirit of Butts Farm".

A google search on "Spirit of Butts Farm" leads to:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2002/08/0805_020805_transatlantic.html

which leads to:
http://www.dc-rc.org/star.htm

and
http://tam.plannet21.com/

which leads to:
http://tam.plannet21.com/news.htm

which contains the sentence:
"We've tested one Argos transmitter and have three to go."

That is the only reference to the satellite system in their otherwise very
complete web site.

So I guess Ed is right, they were using Argos.

Dan Schultz N8FGV