Joe Bijou, WB5CCJ

To the AMSAT reflector:

Joe Bijou, WB5CCJ, my business partner and the orbital mechanics guru of
Silicon Solutions died this afternoon after a long battle with cancer.
He was a friend of AMSAT and my best friend for the last forty years.
He was really excited about the new software defined radio technology
but his sickness prevented him from any more than wistful discussions
about it with me over the last six months.  I will miss him greatly.

Richard Allen, W5SXD