BIG DISH with G-550 ?

Hello ,

I was using a 1m prime focus grid dish and , as I want to improve my L
uplink ,  I've bought a 2m one with f/D=0.7 .
This is a "flat" dish (17.5 cm) and , if I want to fix on my G-550 , I've
to fix it 80cm away from the center of the transversal boom .

How can I fix it near the center ? Turning radius of the G-550 should be
around 12cm for 180 degrees .

Any idea welcomed ...

73 de YANN - F1NGP

YANN - F1NGP / FO0NGP / EB5IJA
QSL MANAGER : CX8DX - CV1A - EW4DX - EB5/F1NGP - FO0NGP - EB5IJA - XT2DT
MEMBER OF AMSAT, CLIPPERTON-DX-CLUB, IOTA, REF-UNION
SYSOP: F6KMO.FCAL.FRA.EU , F1ZNR , F1ZNS , F5ZOU
TEL : +33.611.73.73.73
E-MAIL : f1ngp@radioamateur.org
http://www.radioamateur.org