Re: TZ6RD operation..

Yes, more than a few stations did turn things into a
bit of a fiasco. It used to be pretty much the same
on AO-13 though.
We have all the same issues as with HF dx-ing with
the added "bonus" of having a bunch of stations trying
to find themselves and swishing across the Dx freq.
I even heard what really sounded like intentional QRM,
but who can say for sure.
And I think the station who just kept calling over and over
simply could not hear Doug. In which case he really
shouldn't have called in the first place.
I also made a second contact just to be sure I was in the log ok.
But only after he called CQ without a reply. I was only 95% sure
the first qso was ok due to qrm. A lot would be gained by
taking a bigger antenna or more watts on these dxpeditions, as well
as improving our own receive capabilities.

73,
Gene
AA6NP