Member Contest

Here is a status report on the AMSAT Member Contest:

To date, we have 8 AMSAT members bringing in 11 new members.  People, time
is running out.  Let's get out there  and talk, talk, talk!  Don't forget,
we have a most generous donor who will match the first 100 new members.  We
cannot afford to squander this opportunity.  We are counting on you.  73-
Martha