Re: TZ6RD (Mali) on AO40

I plan to be on 0800 to 1200Z

   From: "Gene Davies AA6NP" <aa6np@mind.net>
   Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:44:01 -0700

   Hi Doug,

   We are looking forward to the 19 August pass.
   I hope you can stay on until approximately 0845Z
   when the extreme west coast comes into the window.

   And if you are weak at first, please don't give up as the
   squint angle keeps improving with time. In fact, the satellite will
   have a great squint angle at 1000-1100Z. Signals will be
   very strong at these times. Please keep us posted on the
   amsat-bb if you can.

   73!
   Gene Davies
   AA6NP