RE: (SOUND CARD TESTING RESULTS) AO-40 K-Band and FEC telemetry

Hello Bob

When I first saw $750 for a sound card, you can guess what I thought!

Then I saw the sampling rate of these cards. This would allow access to some
of the higher bandwidth modes of the UoSATs as well as the higher digital
rates proposed for AO-40. Remind me, how much were we paying for the
LL-Grace and AEA-Timewave DSP units ten years ago? In real terms, proabably
the same, or more.

Still, $750 for a soundcard... ;-) I think that just sneaked in 20dB above
my budget noise level.

Maybe some X/YL's will need some convincing on that one...

Cheers & 73 Howard G6LVB